Organic cleaners that claim anti-bacterial capabilities generally contain preservative and cleaning agents such as methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone, or lauramine oxide. EcoSolve products are 100% chemical free with natural anti-microbial properties. EcoSolve products can be classified as hospital grade disinfectants due to its ability to kill harmful bacteria on contact.
A 100% organic cleaning product that is safe, effective, and natural. No chemicals of any kind – one product that cleans, disinfectants, eliminates odour and is scent free.
Key product benefits:
- 100% organic ingredients creating an all-in-one cleaning and powerful disinfectant product.
- EcoSolve is the world’s only natural, 100% organic hospital grade disinfectant on the market. (IG MicroMed Canadian Laboratory Test)
- pH at 11-11.99: outstanding natural degreasing capabilities. (Most organic cleaners have a 6-7.5 pH)
- Scent free: no added chemical fragrance, only a natural non-scent.
- Eliminates odour: kills bacteria that cause odours. Spraying in garbage and waste bins totally eliminates all organic and non organic odours by killing odour causing bacteria and chelating with odourous chemicals.
- Natural Deodorizer: spray into the air to eliminate airborne odours.
- The product ingredient has been in use in the Philippines and other Asian countries for 20+ years. It has been approved as safe by the Philippine Department of Health, Bureau of Food and Drugs and the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) and in used by the Solid Waste Management Office (S.W.M.O.) throughout the island.
- In Canada, the EcoSolve CLEAN Pet label has been approved by Pest Management Regulatory Agency as a cleaner and a disinfectant. The EcoSolve Industrial labels are approved for use by Health Canada Bureau of Chemical Safety and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) as safe to use in food processing establishments.
- Natural Products Number (NPN) Number Application has been approved as a sanitizer.